Balega Blister Resist Mohair Quarter running socks perfectly blend nature and technology to create the best anti-blister quarter running socks.
- Keeps out grit and grime
- Additional security and comfort with enhanced elastic grip
- Removes the risk of sheer friction blisters.
- Keeps feet cool and dry with combination of mohair and Drynamix moisture wicking fibres.
- Reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels.
- Improves comfort with hand-linked seamless toe, enhanced and wide arch support band.
- Provides additional no-slip security with elastic grip construction.
- Ensures perfect fit with extra-deep heel pocket.
Creating the perfect anti-blister running socks requires the perfect blend between nature and technology.
- Great Insulation Capacity – superior temperature regulation
- Durability – one of the most durable natural performance fibres
- Comfort – unique scale structure, the smooth fibres and natural sheen greatly reduce irritation on the skin
- Strength – Mohair is stronger than steel of the same diameter.
- Shrink Resistant – Mohair fibres do not felt and are much more resistant to shrinking than wool.
- • Elasticity – garments made of mohair resist wrinkling, stretching or sagging.
- Moisture Management – Combined with Drynamix, mohair is twisted to create creates the ultimate anti-blister, moisture-wicking performance running sock and that ensures dry feet.
- Antimicrobial – naturally prevent the growth of bacteria
South African Mohair is acknowledged throughout the world as one of the finest natural fibres known to man. The added benefit of this “diamond fiber” is that it is a natural and renewable resource. Nelson Mandela Bay, in South Africa, is the unofficial capital of the global mohair industry, leading the market with 58% of the world’s production.
Want to find out more about Balega before you go?
Lastly, remember to follow us on Facebook for product reviews and offers!